Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OUR PROFESSIONAL WATER SLIDER


DON'T YOU JUST LOVE SUMMER!!! LONG SUNNY DAYS, WARM NIGHTS, GREAT BBQ'S AND TONS OF ICE CREAM. LAST WEEK WE SQUEEZED IN GOING TO THE ZOO & KINGS ISLAND BEFORE SPENCER STARTED HIS RESIDENCY. WHICH JUDGING FROM THE FIRST WEEK; HIM COMING HOME BY 2 OR 3 IN THE AFTERNOON, IS NOT GOING TO BE TOO ROUGH... SO DON'T FEEL BAD WE ARE BACK IN SCHOOL.

EVAN COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE WATER SLIDE AT KINGS ISLAND'S WATERPARK. I DECIDED IT WAS WORTH FIGURING OUT HOW TO SHOW VIDEO ON THE BLOG, TAKE A LOOK..


6 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun! Graters. I crave graters ice cream and the zoo oh and you guys. Seeing little Evan and how agile he is makes me miss him so much. He is probably walking now, too!

I am glad to hear that school isn't rough. We have been wondering how the first week is going. I am so glad that things are going well and that you are enjoying your summer.

Stefanie Horsley said...

K that video has to be the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how he just goes down all by himself....so dang cute!! Glad school is goin well for Spence!

Sid said...

that is too funny! i giggled out loud!

Teri said...

Amy, that is so stinking cute! What a daring little guy.

Holly said...

That video is adorable! I am glad to hear that so far school hasn't been that bad for Spencer. Hope it continues!

Candi said...

So cute! Thanks for your cute comment about Tanner. He is doing really good. Looks like you are having a fun summer!