One month from today Evan will be ONE! CRAZY! Lately I have to keep a very close watch on him, if I leave the room for two seconds I come back to a mess. He is into everything and I know this is just the beginning with this little boy. He is truly going to keep me on my toes. Oh, but he is so much fun.


5 comments:
He is so cute! that is crazy that he's almost a year old!
Yes, I got your package on Friday, thank you so much! it is darling! You are so creative and crafty. I myself am not feeling in the crafty mood and with feeling very pregnant and in the beginning stages of moving, I don't think i'm going to be able to pass it on. But I love it and thank you so much!
Evan is too cute to look like he could cause any trouble. Aren't these boys busy? They also LOVE teasing their sisters too. Has Evan started pulling hair like my Nicholas? Evan is adorable and is looking so much older to me! Happy Birthday to him next month! Have you guys found a place in Ohio yet? There is always Fieldstone Trace!
That is exactly what LJ does and it is driving me nuts. I don't know when it is going to end and LJ is almost 2. AHHHHHH!!!
I know ! ava is one on the 28th and im freakin out! It's crazy. we shouldn't get them together though ava is also a destroyer of everything! they would do some serious damage!
Welcome to the world of curious little boys. I hope we get to cross paths with you this summer. Liam and Evan could do some serious damage together!! I miss him and your whole darling family!! I love you:)
Post a Comment