Thursday, January 8, 2009

RiNgInG in 2oo9 with MOM, MISSY, & PASTY


Missy, my sister who lives in England, flew all the way to Colorado Springs to see ME & Pasty (her best friend).  And my MOM joined us from Utah.  We had a week to  SHOP, TALK, and bring in the NEW YEAR together.  


I love my MOM, she loves to take TONS of pictures... but then she is never in any of them.  New years Eve we got our NAILS done and then went to TWILIGHT together.  


It was a great way to bring in 2009!

4 comments:

The White Wash said...

You do such a great job blogging. Thanks for the great week!! I miss ya already.

Forester Family said...

Ditto to Mis!! I loved it and had the best time. You need to help me on my blog. Thanks for the best time!! Love ya, Patsy

Holly said...

Way to go on the scrapbooking. It looks great. Looks like a fun week with your sister and your mom. Hope you had a good holiday season!

Mariel said...

Happy Birthday, is it tomorrow??! That's fun that your sister came all the way to see you...I love having those girl days!