Do you see the straight line going up the mountain... that is Colorado Springs famous INCLINE. A hike that everyone does here to get a great work-out or to show how tough they are.

On Friday Laurie invited me to climb the INCLINE with her while Brent, her great hubby, watched our kids. There was no way I was going to pass the chance since climbing the incline is one of my goals to accomplish before we move. To bad we took the wrong trail and ended up hiking an hour before we realized that we were on the wrong trail. Wish I could say this was the first time that this kind of thing has happened to me. Nevertheless we have a great work out and LOVED the hike. I guess I will just have to find another day to climb the incline.
It was such a beautiful day, I almost forgot it was JANUARY.
Of coarse I had to get a picture of us... I guess I am a little like my Mom always documenting everything.
We took Laurie's dog Buoy with us. I don't know who loved the hike more him or us.
I LOVE THE OUTDOORS!!!
7 comments:
What a beautiful day! That looks like a lot of fun. That is a serious incline. Good luck with that!
looks sooo fun! i miss hiking and anything outside! I need a serious dose of sunshine!
I wish our weather was nice enough to go hiking...
I love that you document everything, because I get to see it. I love that you guys had sunshine, I heard it got to 70 last week too. I was a little jealous. we have the lovely inversion and it's COLD.
The pics are so beautiful. Enjoy it while you can January is looking quite different here!! Remember ? Get ready to endure the long, cold winters again. But I can't wait to see you guys!!
Sounds like a great hike. I am so excited for you to be going back to Oh St(I just read your post). That is awesome. Columbus is not that far from Buffalo. We visit Columbus every now and then, it would be great to see you guys. Looks like you guys are having some great times in Colorado.
-Adam P
You got some great pictures of the outdoors. It is okay to document things. I look back and wish that my mom had a blog when I was little. It is so cool to document the little things in life that people always forget!
Post a Comment