Wednesday, January 21, 2009

29th Birthday

Well it seems to be the year of 9's for me... I turned 29, it is my 9 year anniversary, all in 2009.
Anywhooo, I had a fantastic birthday yesterday!  Thanks for all the LOVE from everyone.

I had a surprise lunch date with three great ladies... LAURIE, KIM, ANGIE,  I love ya!
Many beautiful flowers, and as you can see some FUN kid chaos having pizza and decorating CUPCAKES.


THANK YOU SPENCER TOO FOR THE CAKE , DINNER DATE, & PRESENTS!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday two days late! I totally dropped it on that one. I am calling you soon! It sounds like you had a great day. I love the new pics of your kids. Evan is Such a cutie!! Love ya

Sharlynn said...

Happy belated birthday. Sounds like you had a great time. I hope you enjoy your year of 9ers!!!

Kortney Manning said...

Happy belated birthday! I need your info...I don't even have your phone numbers...email me so we can catch up! Miss you! kortneymanning@yahoo.com

theSwensenFamily said...

Happy Birthday, Amy! Enjoy this last year in your twenties! Know you are loved!

Heather K said...

Happy Birthday!

Laurie Gustafson said...

Happy Birthday!!! I had your birthday written on my calendar and I meant to send you an email but I didn't!!! I'm sorry I'm late! It sounds like you had a great birthday.