Wednesday, December 3, 2008

THANKSGIVING 2008



After six years we finally had Thanksgiving with the Elmore side of the family!  Our trips to Utah always go fast, but this one was WAY to quick.... good thing we will be back for our niece Stefanie's wedding in a few weeks!!!  YEAH STEF!

One of my favorite things of being a parent is watching my kids go through all the little milestones.  Kayla lost her front tooth the night of Thanksgiving.  She will soon enter into the FLK (funny looking kid) stage,  when her tooth starts to grow in.  And if she has genes from me in that department it might be one BIG tooth, but nevertheless she will always be a sweetie and that is what matters, right? heee heee

Now that I know my time is limited in Colorado, I have found myself really taking in all the things I will miss here.  On the drive back from Utah there was a gorgeous sunset with the scenery of fresh snow, pine trees, and mountains.  I took a million pictures but they really never give the moment justice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are darling - it was so good to see you guys! I love your Christmas music, too.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So fun! I loved all the pics and am glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I am also loving your hair Amy! You're a hotty! Love that family shot of you guys!

Jennie said...

I am loving your thanksgiving pics! looks like you guys had lots of fun. i am sad we didn't get to see you and yes, we can still be friends even if i am going to be that way! ha ha. will you email me your address so i can send you guys a christmas card? my email is jennieandtyson@aol.com thanks!

Mariel said...

I don't think Kayla could be a funny looking kid no matter how hard she tries! She's beautiful! All your kids are...

Love the family picture!

Sid said...

cute amy! looks so fun and your family is so dang cute!

theSwensenFamily said...

Your family picture is absolutely darling! I love YOUR hair! I love the color too! It's gorgeous! Wasn't it nice to be with family for Thanksgiving?!?! I'm glad you guys had a safe trip home! The pictures of Colorado on your drive back are beautiful! You live in such a pretty place. Maybe you'll be back!

Devon and Brooke said...

I love the family picture! you guys are so cute!