Just for those of you wondering Spencer didn't kill me:) When he got home he was shocked for sure but ended up not making too big a deal about it. I even heard him later that night telling Dave (Ohio Buddy) on the phone that I had chopped my hair but that it looked good. Guys are funny because either they make a big deal for you to not cut your hair or they don't notice that you changed anything at all. So I guess I can be happy that he noticed and that he didn't care much after that.
5 comments:
Hi Amy! I hope you dont mind - I found your blog and was so excited to see it! I love your haircut, by the way - it looks great! I hope your family is doing well - I cant believe how much the kids have grown - especially Evan! Have a great night! - Ruth Worthington :)
Amy so cute! I love it...
Amy, I've thoroughly enjoyed this hair-cutting story - keep up the good work! PS love the short hair!
yeah Amy it's the 29th. Good job on remembering!
your hair is so cute! you look great! your fam is adorable! i love, love, love the pictures from manitou springs - so photogenic!
Post a Comment