Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thank You Sis


I have two fabulous sisters. My oldest sister is the second mother of our family. Always watching over everyone, making sure things are taken care. She made me this darling blanket for Evan, the second blanket she has made for my kids. Being someone that does not sew, I am extra amazed at her. Thank you Sis!

6 comments:

The White Wash said...

I love you!! Thanks for posting Evan with the blankie:)

Teri said...

Isn't she amazing? I always thought so. She's a great friend too! Super cute blankie.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute blanket! Evan looks bigger already - I can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is so cute! And thank you wise uncle for the comment!!

bigsexy said...

Oh my, I think you have the most beautiful baby I have ever seen (except Ethan, but I maybe biased).
It is great to see your family and catch up on what is new with you. Happy anniversary! -Jeff, Laura and Ethan-

Laurie Gustafson said...

Evan is so adorable! How is Colorado? You still might have to talk us into coming!