Here are some random photos of the last few days. Evan is getting bigger, which he should be since he thinks he needs to eat 24/7. Our neighbors put up a pool, so you can guess where my girls will be on hot days.
Your little boy is growing fast! He is so cute...I love seeing pictures of little babies. It makes me think maybe I'm not so crazy for getting pregnant again. They are so sweet...
What a fun start to summer. I bet your girls just love having a pool so close. Little Evan is darling. Hopefully I'll get to meet him soon. Let's try & plan something for when you guys come in June. I know you'll be pretty busy, but maybe we could do lunch or something!!
9 comments:
those pics are so cute! It's amazing how fast they grow! Ava likes to eat 24/7 also- the joys of motherhood!
Cute pics! Did you get a new camera?? I took Emma to the dr. today and Laurie was my nurse. It was so fun to talk to her!
those are fun pics! i love the summer time - swimming is the best! evan is getting big already! he is cute!
ps - i tagged you back
Looks like you're having fun! Evan is getting big. He looks so sweet. I bet you love to have a boy in the house.
Your little boy is growing fast! He is so cute...I love seeing pictures of little babies. It makes me think maybe I'm not so crazy for getting pregnant again. They are so sweet...
Those are so cute! The pools are so fun for the kids - and no mess to clean up! Evan is getting so big - I can't wait to see him.
aww Amy he is so sweet! When are you coming to visit again? Miss you guys
What a fun start to summer. I bet your girls just love having a pool so close. Little Evan is darling. Hopefully I'll get to meet him soon. Let's try & plan something for when you guys come in June. I know you'll be pretty busy, but maybe we could do lunch or something!!
Post a Comment