Sunday, May 25, 2008

It is Summer!

It is here! Kayla had her last day of school. (It was freezing and really windy, but nevertheless, summer is here!) We had to celebrate by going somewhere really classy... so we went to Chucky Cheese's, I know you are jealous. Then on Saturday we tried out fishing at a close by lake. It was beautiful. Kayla and her friend Hunter caught a fish which made it really exciting for all of us! Happy Days!

7 comments:

Devon and Brooke said...

those pics are beautiful - how fun to have such a pretty site so close! looks like you had fun - evan already is looking big!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Maybe Kayla can bring some good fishing luck to Utah.

Teri said...

SO cute! Little Avery is such a little you, Amy! Spittin' image, I must say. Congrats Kayla on Summer time, and catching a great fish.

I loved Outlander. I started reading the first chapter in the second book, but had to get going today, so I stopped. I'm so confused! I have to keep reading!

Drostan and Jennifer said...

I can not believe how grown up she is. It seems like just yesterday I was watching her as a little 14 month old! Now my 4th is almost that old! lol That is just crazy. I love seeing your family. We need to take a trip out to Colorado!

Teri said...

Yes, my house goes to pot when I have a good book to read, like about 7 loads of laundry to fold. If I have audio books to listen to on my iPod I get tons done, but they are around $60 eeek.

Sid said...

looks like fun amy- your girls are so dang cute, and of course your boy is darling!

trout said...

I am loving all the photos you post on your blog!! You really have a talent.