Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy May 3rd!


In celebration of May 3rd (my favorite day) I have decided to take a mental vacation to one of the most beautiful places I have been, Trunk Bay. A place with white sand and blue water. Why a mental vacation? Between cleaning up Kayla's throw-up from last night, and feeding and changing my new little one, I will be lucky to get out of the house today. This also happens to be the one Saturday a month Spencer works. So I will sit in front of my computer with a Diet Coke and stare at the picture of Trunk Bay, visualizing a nice vacation that will come again someday. Hope you have a great Day!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I will join you on your mental vacation - let's meet for drinks (diet coke, of course) this afternoon. Maybe we could leave the kids at home for awhile.
See you there!

Carol_McD said...

Oh, Amy I love you. I love looking at the appearance of your site and even more love to read your comments. Having dear friends as you do, is such a great blessing. Thank you for being YOU!!!

The Morris Family said...

What a great idea!! I could really use a real vacation to Trunk Bay right about now, but since that is not possible, I guess I'll just have to settle for a mental one instead. That place really is the most beautiful beach in the world!! Thanks for sharing the picture. We really have to go back in 2010!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I go with you?? :) We're so excited you're coming out! I think Spence called about it, right??? let me do some pics for you - I owe you! We love you guys and miss you - can't wait to see EVAN!

jamie t. said...

I love the idea of a mental vacation. I fear I would take them too often

The Neeleys said...

Loved the mental vacation - I will definitely be back to that beach again too...What FUN times! Hope all is well with you and your new little guy! Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture - brings back good memories!

Sid said...

Im with ya- we all have those days we just need to get away! your little boy is so cute by the way, what a fun addition to your family of girls!

The White Wash said...

Amy, I'm there with you today!!! Home with all the kids here on "Holiday" from school and I am vacationing on the computer. I miss you so much. I just LOVE the picture of your little man with Spencer holding him. I love ya SIS!!

Heather K said...

Amy,

Happy May 3rd, a few days ago. I am ready for summer to get here and I would love to just have one afternoon all to myself. But, that won't be happening for a while. (sigh)

-Heather

Anonymous said...

I just got back from vacation, and I already need another one!

I use http://www.sbtoshare.com/Digital.htm to print my scrapbook pages. I actually just got my first ones I printed today, and they did a fabulous job. I put the pages in Jack's scrapbook and it looks great. I hope all those sites helped. I know it can be overwhelming, but it is so much fun. Zack thinks I am always at the computer... It seems like it is all I do lately!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I sat for about 10 minutes starring at this picture not wanting to leave it! Loved it! I hope all is well!

David said...

Spencer told me that bay was named after him. Is that true Spence?

Candi said...

Nice.....Amy it looks great. Joe and I just had a trip you Mexico but it wasn't long enough. I guess they never are. Your picture was great. Keep in touch your kids are darling.

Teri said...

Amy, you need to add a little umbrella to your diet coke and I think you will feel even better. Is Kayla better? What a bummer!

Devon and Brooke said...

i forgot all about your favorite day - it cracked me up! i loved the picture - i drank my diet coke and looked at it for awhile! hope all is good - your little man is so cute! love you

Mariel said...

I can totally relate to those moments. It's so nice to have memories as a back of plan to get us through those rough days!

Beautiful picture!