Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today Spencer and I have been married for eight years! It is one of those things that has gone by fast, yet I can't imagine not being married. In the past eight years we have lived in three different states, gotten through eight years of school, and had three kids. Spencer thanks for being such a great husband. I love you!

10 comments:

jamie t. said...

Congrats! You both look too young to have been married 8 years. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute....and old! We love you - enjoy your day.

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys have been through a lot together.

theSwensenFamily said...

Happy Anniversary! You make such a gorgeous couple! Congrats on 8 years and 3 beautiful children! This is just the beginning of so many great years to come!

The Neeleys said...

What a cute pic of you two... Congrats on 8 years!

Jennie said...

happy anniversary! you two are such a good looking couple. 8 years goes by so fast. we are coming up on 7 this summer, it is just like you said, fast, but you can't imagine it any other way

Jennie said...

oh and once again, i love the new look of your blog. i am really bad at figuring out how to change it, so i have to keep mine for a while until i can have my sister in law help me again, I just can't seem to remember all the steps and which is which

Sid said...

I can't believe that! Tony and I have been 7 years this saturday! It's crazy how time flies!

The White Wash said...

Congrats on your Anni!! You two are such a beautiful couple. I love you guys!!!!!!!!Miss

Teri said...

I just cannot believe that you just had a baby! You look amazing. You are such a cute couple. Happy Anniversary.