Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome baby Evan!!!


We welcomed baby Evan Richard Elmore into our family on April 1st at 10:40pm. He weighed 6lbs. 6oz. and was 19 inches long. His Aunt Missy prayed him here just in time for her to see him delivered, during the three days she was visiting Colorado Springs.
On Tuesday afternoon, after a long night of contractions, I went to my doctors appointment. After she checked me, she decided it would be best to have me go check into the hospital. All went well with the delivery. Kayla and Avery can't get enough of our new addition.

15 comments:

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Congratulations you guys! He is adorable! I am so glad everything went well and that he arrived healthy and happy.

Laurie Gustafson said...

Congratulations guys. The little EHHHH is finally here. Hope everything keeps going well for you. Proud of you Spence.

Dave

trout said...

Congrats! He is a little cutie. Glad to hear that all is well. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

We are SOOO excited that our newest nephew is here! He's BEAUTIFUL! The girls looks so darling all snuggled up to him! We love you and miss you and loved visiting with you last week!

Aubrey said...

Congratulations guys! What a little doll. How fun. You look way too good to have just had a baby. :) Ella keeps telling me that we need a brother baby. I think she's going to have to wait a little while for that, though.

Holly said...

The Elmore finally got their cute little boy and he is adorable. Hope everything went well. We love all of the pics!

Emilia said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world of boys!

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Yay!!!!! I'm glad everything went well. He is a cutie! Welcome to the wonderful world of boys.

Congratulations!!!!

Drostan and Jennifer said...

K, I'm dork. That last comment was from us. I just changed something in our profile that I shouldn't have. Sorry.

Sharlynn said...

Oh he is a cutie. What a keeper. Way to go you and Spencer have done it again. Made a beautiful baby. How exciting. i hope that it all went well for you. Good luck to what is ahead. I wish the best!

Jennie said...

holy cow! you really cut it close this time! i am so happy for you guys. a little boy will bring such a difference into your home,so fun! I will call you soon! Congratulations!!!!

Mariel said...

Yay! Congratulations! It will be fun for you guys to have a little boy! I hope you're doing okay and getting lots of help. Three kids is a big adjustment. You'll do great! And, he's so cute!

The Morris Family said...

Wow, what a darling baby boy. I am so happy that everything went well with the delivery. You look beautiful as always & make having #3 look easy. Congratulations!!!

Stefanie Horsley said...

He is beautiful!! I can't wait to see him! Congratulations!

The Neeleys said...

I just barely saw that you had your little boy - EARLY! I wasn't expecting him so early and I hadn't checked your blog. (Lucky You that your babies come early)Anyway, I just wanted to say Congratulations and he is darling!I want to see MORE pictures of this little guy!