My little girl turned six today! I guess that makes me old, having a six year old. I just flew back from Utah yesterday with the girls. It was a great trip to see my sister get married. It was a small and really special wedding and I could not be happier for her. ( I love you Chrissy) Now that I am home I am ready to get this baby out! But I know the longer he is in the better he will be, or at least I keep telling myself that. Hope everyone had a happy Easter. I will have to post pictures later.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kayla! I hope she had a great day! Hope you're feeling good! HANG IN THERE!! Love seeing your cruise picture! I wish brad's year would've done that. Lindsey and Mark said that was the funnest trip they have taken!
Happy Birthday, Kayla! I felt the same way when Caden turned 6...and that he was going to public school. It's scary getting old!
Now you know how I feel. Isiac is already 6. Looks like things are going great for you! Marci
Happy Birthday Kayla! And Amy good luck with the delivery!
Amy and Spence, Congratulations on Evan's birth! I'm so glad he is doing well and is home with you now.
Yes, and of course, Happy Birthday to Kayla! Looks like she got her baby brother for her birthday present. By the way, did Kayla get my e-card? If not, I'll re-send it. Love you!
hot age her pu--y isn't ready for c--k yet but her ass and mouth are and pu--y is ready for licking
Post a Comment