Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One year ago today...


Spencer and I, along with eight couples from Ohio State left on a seven day cruise. ( It was our dental graduation trip.) I can't believe it has been a year! At the same time so much has changed... I could never fit into my swimsuit these days. I just wanted to thank all our friends from Ohio for the great memories and tell you how much we miss you all!

5 comments:

Mike and Erin Hale said...

I totally can't believe it's been a year! That was the funnest trip ever! We will definitely have to make it an annual event. Love ya!

The Neeleys said...

Has it really been a whole year? What FUN times...and I am so glad you bought that picture of all of us. It is priceless now! I still pull out our fun cruise video you made every once in a while - my kids LOVE to watch it! Hey, thanks again for all your hard work making the movie....you are so great! Let's plan an Ohio reunion cruise in '09!

The Morris Family said...

I am so glad you posted that picture of us on the cruise. Derek & I were just talking about that awesome trip & where we were at this time a year ago...I think today was our very last day on the cruise:( Anyway, what fun times, & I know all us are looking forward to the reunion cruise!!!

theSwensenFamily said...

I can't believe it's been a year since our cruise! That was the best thing we've ever done! In fact, we just watched our movie again when my brother and sister-in-law were here for the baby blessings. Thanks so much for putting that together! It's priceless! I can't wait for our next cruise! We are in!

Is that baby here yet? I can't wait to hear the news! I'm sure you are so DONE being pregnant! Just a few more weeks! Hang in there!

Kandice said...

We have gone private with our blog and I need your email to invite you. You can email me at allenfamilyblog@gmail.com

Thanks,
Kandice