Saturday, March 8, 2008

Here's the Belly!


I realized the other day that I do not have one picture of my belly with this pregnancy, with Kayla I took one monthly, with Avery I took at least four. Here I am with baby three, and figured I need one.... maybe two. I guess taking pictures of me getting bigger doesn't thrill me like it use to. I know once I have him though, I will be happy to have what I looked like pregnant.

18 comments:

Laurie Gustafson said...

Amy...I love your hair, and you look absolutely adorable pregnant again!!! If nothing else it is good for you to take pictures so that you can brag someday about how cute you are when you are pregnant (That or Spence can brag for you!). We are jealous of the warm weather...we got about 16 (yes 16) inches of snow within the last 24 hours. Church is even cancelled tomorrow!

Aubrey said...

Really unfair that you should look so cute pregnant... :) I guess I should just be grateful that we weren't pregnant at the same time! Good luck with everything!

Heather K said...

I still can't believe how cute you look when you are pregnant. Your little belly is so small, I can't believe you are 33 weeks already!

Anonymous said...

You suck - I look like that at about 21 weeks! You look beautiful - I love the pics of you all at the garden of the gods. What a beautiful family!You know I love you!
Karla

Sid said...

Okay- you are tiny! i swear my belly is twice yours! You look so dang cute!

Sharlynn said...

ummm how can you look so dang good at 33 weeks? That just isn't fair. You look like you are maybe 25 weeks. You look great as always. I hope the last goes smoothly.

Jennie said...

yep everyone already said it, you are adorable. you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. It makes me want to be cute and pregnant, but then I remember that it's not like that! I love you!

jamie t. said...

You look great! I wish I was one of those women who get a cute bellie and don't seem to gain all over. My whole bottom half tends to get huge. My goal for #3 is to look like you :)

Mariel said...

I'm super jealous too! Seriously, how do you keep those skinny arms? I hate my arms when I'm prego and my face gets all bloated looking. I can't believe you're due so soon! I hope we'll get to see your babe before it's too old.

Joseph and Jenny said...

Amy You are adorable. I can't believe your little belly. It's seriously so cute!

Kandice said...

Amy,
You look darling! Your hair is so pretty. It is fun to see your little belly. I hope you are feeling well.

theSwensenFamily said...

You are so cute pregnant! Seriously! You look amazing! You're getting closer! I am so excited for you to have a little boy. Only seven (or in your case) three or four more weeks since you're one of those lucky ones that always go early! We can't wait to hear the news! Hang in there!

Teri said...

Amy-
I found your blog from Missy's. I didn't know you were pregnant, you must have found out just after you were here in UT? And it's a boy? Yea you guys! So fun. I love your blog it's so great, you inspire me! I just started one and I hope to make it awesome like yours ;). I hope you are loving Co Springs, were were just there visiting my brother and fam last month. You are such a cutie, I wish you the best of your last few weeks!
Teri

trout said...

Not fair. Where in the world is that baby hanging out? You don't shoot out a foot in the front and no growth on the side. You look fabulous. Good luck with the last few weeks!

Unknown said...

wow you are how far along? you look great!
so, i just realized you guys had a blog..
we'll have to keep in touch now.

caroline
[clint's wife]

Robin said...

Are you sure there's a baby in there? You look great! Can't wait to see a photo of him on the outside:)

The Morris Family said...

Oh my gosh!! Are you sure that you aren't 3 months pregnant instead of 8? I'm pretty sure you are lying because no one should look that cute 1 month before they give birth!! Love you...you look great:) Can't wait to see pics of your new little guy!

Holly said...

Amy I love your cute little tummy. Tommy talked to Spencer tonight and gave us your blog address. Way cute blog I can't believe how big your kids are getting. You can check out our blog at tandhdeaverfam.blogspot.com
Good luck with the baby can't wait to see what an Elmore boy looks like!!