Sunday, March 9, 2008

6 comments:

jamie t. said...

What a beautiful place. The weather looks really nice. It is starting to get warmer here in Portland. We're so ready for Spring.

Devon and Brooke said...

hadley and cayden thought it was awesome to see the picture of Kayla "climbing the rocks"

Jennie said...

you are sooo beautiful! the one of you and your two girlies is so cute! it looks all modelesque. is that a word?

Joseph and Jenny said...

I can't get over how cute your family is! I love the picture of Avery with the rosy red lips! It's one of my favorites of her!

Kortney Manning said...

It WAS fun to talk to you the other day! Today while we were driving home Reese said "Mom, do you remember we went to Avery's grandma's house in Utah to play?" It's crazy the things they remember! Also that is was Avery's grandma, not Kayla's!! Well, I could only wish I was ever that small being that far along, like you! I am usually a whale at this point in my pregnancies! Love the belly:)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

How beautiful! Love the slide show. I also wanted to let you know how AMAZING you looked in your pregnant pic! I look like that now and I'm not pregnant! ONE HOT MAMMA!