
In the next few months
the cycle of moving graduate students
& resident's will start again.
A continuous cycle of
amazing people moving in and out
of Columbus, Ohio.
In September I will be lucky enough to say
I have gone through this cycle twice.
To many the thought sounds crazy
but I have to say, it has been one of the
best experiences.
As exciting as it will be to be out of the student phase
of our lives (after 10 years!)
I know it will never be the same & the people
I have met will be missed forever.
This past weekend Sarah came back for a visit.
We got to have some good old
GiRl TiMe!
Oh, how I will miss all these girls!

3 comments:
SO much fun! I love the editing you did on the photos. Love you too. :)
Look at my big face!!!! Oh wait, that is Leah. hahahaha
I am glad you guys left a comment so now I have links to your blogs!!!
Post a Comment