Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Trip to Utah... in a nutshell



MET KARLA'S NEW BABY, QUINCY!

PLAYED WITH MY SISTERS

CAUGHT UP WITH FAMILY ON BOTH SIDES

WENT SNOWBOARDING @ SNOWBIRD
WITH KARLA

HAD LUNCH WITH FRIENDS * MOM * MISSY'S FRIENDS

MADE MY NAILS PRETTY WITH MY SISTERS
Note the Hello Kitty ring! Thank you Chrissy!
This trip was made possible because
I have a wonderful mother-in-law,
who flew out to watch my kids,
a great husband that let me plan the trip,
and some of the fabulous ladies that
I love so much that were
able to take time out of their busy lives for me!
THANK YOU!

6 comments:

Teri said...

Such fun pictures! I loved seeing you, and shopping was way fun. I'm wearing my hoodie even as we speak. Chloe said thanks for finding her the cute backpack (she loves it!). Can't wait to see you next time!

cheeks said...

sounds like a perfect trip! i'm totally jealous...especially of the snowboarding day! glad you had fun!

Holbrook Family said...

It was so fun to be with you! Thank you so much for coming - it made my winter. :)Annual January girls trip from now on. Love you.

theSwensenFamily said...

Oh, how fun! I love that you got to get away and have some fun GIRL time! I'm mostly jealous you were on the slopes! You look so cute! Happy Birthday last week! You are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Jennie said...

Looks like your Utah trip was a blast! You are Karla look so cute snowboarding! I am just a tad jealous!! :)