Thursday, December 30, 2010

A few days before Christmas
for our first time.
It was cool to see the Gingerbread exhibit
they have going on right now.
It has been a fabulous two weeks
relaxing with our family.
Christmas morning 2010!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas,
only one day left until 2011.

3 comments:

Holbrook Family said...

So cute - I love Christmas morning pics. I can't believe how big the girls and Evan are getting - too fast. I am SO excited to see you! Tell Spence congrats on the Sugar Bowl victory last night. :)

Libby said...

I love that blown glass!! Very cool. Glad you had a great Christmas, I missed seeing you over the holidays!

Candi said...

I can't wait to see you in a few days! Have a safe flight...I wish you were bringing your cute kids. But how nice to have a little vacation ! xoxo