Saturday was the
perfect FALL day to be outside,
I am glad it was the day we had
planned to go Leed's Farm.
I had been looking forward
to going again since last year.
Here is a fun way to compare how kids grow each year.
It is pretty shocking to see how
Avery have shot up this past year.
2009
2010




5 comments:
looks like tons of fun! i love fall!
I love fall! Evan is so big! I miss you...
Oh I miss Ohio. Looks like fun. Zach and I were watching some man vs food or something, and it was in columbus. we just caught the end but it was a place in German Village area called Schmidts fudge haus. Then there was a place next door (can't remember the name) that supposedly has the most amazing cream puffs. Just thought I'd let ya know. I was wishing the whole time we were back there. Let me know if you try it out and how it goes :-)
Thanks Anneliese, we will have to check it out. Fudge and cream puffs, yum! Always love a reason to go to German Village!
miss you! I can't look at your blog in the fall. It makes me homesick.
Post a Comment