Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm a BARBIE girl...

It has been a solid three day of fashion shows
& singing
"I'm a BARBIE girl in a BARBIE world,"
in our house
after taking a day trip to
Indianapolis
(After Evan kept singing it, Spence
taught him to sing "I'm a man" instead.)
to visit the BARBIE exibit
at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis.
A special thanks to the Fullmer family for letting us tag a long.
I got to relive my childhood seeing all the BARBIES
I LOVED to play with.
My personal favortie... BARBIE & The Rockers.
Kayla, Avery, & Isabelle
even got to be part of a
BARBIE Fashion Show,
which they do once a day there.

Though the boys weren't nearly as excited
as us girls,
we found plenty of other fun stuff to keep
them happy too.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittney Fullmer said...

So much fun!!! Thanks for coming with us we had a blast!

Sid said...

oh my girls would love that! we have alot of barbies around here that's for sure!

Holbrook Family said...

My girls would die. They know that song way better than I wish they did. What a fun experience. I'm sure Evan is very manly when he sings. Miss you.

Sarah Walton said...

oh wow! I didn't know Indianapolis had that! bummer, we should have gone. my girls would love that place! (And me;) so fun.