Thursday, August 19, 2010

family pic's


Well my summer officially ended Tuesday,
I have started working "full time"
from my house watching three amazing
little boys, which happen to live next to me.
It was a busy & fun summer
but I love getting back into
a great routine.

The girls start school Tuesday...
I can't believe Kayla will be in third grade.
I remember third grade so well,
it just doesn't seem possible to have
a daughter that old.

I was GIDDY with JOY,
this past week when I received a package
in the mail, containing a CD with our family pic's.
Now I have to figure out which ones to put on the wall.
Here are a few...
Thanks again Kara!!!!!!











7 comments:

theSwensenFamily said...

Wow! Your family is absolutely GORGEOUS! You are all so photogenic! I don't think you could take a bad picture!!! Your girls are looking so GROWN UP to me and Evan...what the little stud! Just beautiful! The pictures are seriously breathtaking! You must LOVE them! Seriously, you guys are one good-looking family! i would blow all of them up!

Kara Elmore said...

OHHHH I love you guys - and MISS YOU!!! I think the ones you picked even for the blog should be blown up as a gallery on your wall!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Mariel said...

I love them all! You guys have the cutest family ever!

cheeks said...

oh amy!! you have the most beautiful family i've ever seen! the photographer did an amazing job, but it couldn't have been too hard with just gorgeous people! i love them ALL! it will be hard to decide which to blow up.....just do all of them! so cute!

Jennie said...

I love the colors! Your girls are so beautiful and evan is adorable. Cute cute cute!

Holbrook Family said...

Oh my gosh. I love them all. The colors are perfect and you all look amazing. You are so beautiful and your whole family is right there with you. I miss you!

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

So beautiful! You guys look so cute in these pictures!