Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the BIG trip!


Sunday night, the 13th of June,
we gave the news to our kids that
the following morning we
were heading to Florida
to meet up with the Morrill family
&
spend a week in Disney World.
The anticipation had been killing
me & Spence!

The first stop was Savannah, Georgia.
Where we spent the evening walking the riverwalk
& enjoying all the candy shops along the way.

Savannah Georgia

Here is a picture of the kids, moments after the Morrill's
arrived at the condo we stayed in.
What can I say... we love these guys!

The Caribe Royal Resort

The most Magical place on earth!
Disney World


Animal Kingdom

Hollywood Studio

Cocoa Beach

The original Ron Jon Surf Shop.
Well that's our trip in a nutshell.
One of the best weeks of our lives!

4 comments:

theSwensenFamily said...

How fun is that! It looks like you guys had an awesome trip! I can't believe you kept it a secret from your kids! I'm sure it made it twice as fun! I love the idea! Your kids are just beautiful!

Sid said...

how fun! what an awesome suprise for your kiddos!

Ally said...

I loved hearing about your excitement for your trip. A girl of my own heart...a true appreciation for Disney.:) Savannah looked gorgeous! I'm definitely putting it on the radar for our next road trip.

I love the picture of Evan and Snow White.:) So glad you had such a great time!

Candi said...

I can't wait to go there someday! I think I will love it more than the kids Joe not so much. Looks like you guys had a great time!