
This morning we had a great automated morning call...
NO SCHOOL!!!!
Growing up in Utah, I can't remember a day being cancelled from snow.
But they seem to plow the road there too.

We have had a fun filled day of hot chocolate, games, & playing in the snow.
We can all use a snow day once in awhile!
7 comments:
How fun! We should get so excited about the snow around here. It would be welcome right now - anything but freezing inversion weather. Glad you had a fun day!
Your girls snow clothes are super cute! I bet they were so excited about the snow day!
Yay for snow days! I'd love to have a snow day, you are right we don't get them here. I love seeing pictures of your cuties. I had to giggle at your post about the bishopric calling.. oh goodness. Spencer will always be an old man now (being in the High Council). I'm sure he will do wonderfully, and you to Am!
Love, from the Drew's!
i loved having a snow day! but i think i only remember 1 in my whole life! too fun!
These pictures are so fun!! I am loving your camera...what kind do you have? I'm now praying that a level 3 emergency will hit so I can stay home and play in the snow.:)
Snow days...most of them are FUN with hot coco, cookies and sledding. Once in a while, it turns out to be a day where everyone annoys each other...
Glad you had a good one.
love snow days..we have hardley had any, but I think this week we are in for a big change! I hope you are all doing well. Your kids are as cute as ever!
Post a Comment