Tuesday, December 1, 2009

St. Louis

We spent Thanksgiving in St. Louis,
at my brother Richard's home, along with my parents.
It was FOUR days of this kind of stuff...
There were TWO things I wanted to do in St. Louis:
See New Moon again, this time with him & my family, &
This being our families THIRD time going to

CITY MUSEUM

The anticipation grows each time.
It is truly the most unique place I have ever been.
This picture of Evan
taken after our day at the museum,
his favorite way to sleep in the car.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Holbrook Family said...

It looks like so much fun! What a great way to spend Thanksgiving. Evan is so big! I also love Avery in the pic - probably with her pillow and her thumb. So cute.

Sharlynn said...

Looks like fun! That picture of Even is so cute. Such a boy!

Candi said...

So fun I want to go there! I love Avery peeking in the picture of Evan with her blanket. I am so glad I am not the only one that has a child that takes their blanket every where....I am pretty sure jord would take it to school if I let him. I am glad you guys had such a fun Thanksgiving!

Angie said...

That place looks crazy fun and Dawson would love it. Stopped in to steal your cookie recipe. I am doing a cook exchange and needed your yummy cookies. Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I am loving all the museums! They are the best! Glad you had a great thanksgiving! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

The White Wash said...

I miss you!! Love ya sis:)