Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FIELDSTONE TRACE & THE FOURTH


Here are a few pic's for the old Fieldstone Trace crew...


I was missing ya all when I passed by our old stomping ground the other day.


The girls had a ball snorkeling at Aluim Creek a few Saturdays ago, as I sat on the beach thinking how nice it would be to have a boat. Maybe someday?

I think most holidays are hard away from family, this year being so far away seemed extra hard. But we ended up having a fantastic day. My highlight of the fourth was this amazing creme brulee (even though it's french) the Christensen family brought to the BBQ we had at the Young's house. I am grateful for the friendships we are making with so many wonderful people here. It has made the transition of moving easy.


We ended up having some rain in the evening but it didn't slow down the kids in the least bit. It cleared just in time for the fireworks.


10 comments:

Sid said...

fun,fun! what cute treats!

annie said...

Happy 4th! I agree, holidays can be harder without family, but it looks like you had a fun time. Sounds like you guys have had a lot going on lately! You and your family are so beautiful! take care, your cousin, annie

Heather K said...

Laurie and Dave just moved into my ward. They said that your new place was just a few minutes from their old place. What a small world!

Laurie said...

yumm. you are making me hungry. oh wait, i am always hungry. miss you guys. the 4th was boring without you. Sienna told me today that when she stops sucking her thumb she wants her choice of family activity to be visiting Kayla and Avery. We may have to make that one happen!

Richard said...

Hey Amy!

We are so excited to see you guys up in Ohio! So much closer for a few years!!! :) Thanks for the advertisement for my book. :)

Love your Bro,
Rich

theSwensenFamily said...

Ahhh, home sweet home! I use to hate stopping at those train tracks on Flint Road. I love your girls swimsuits. Macy has the same one from Target! What a great store! I'm glad you had a fun Fourth. You need to post that recipe for the creme brulee if you can get it! It looks delicious!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

HOLLA to fieldstone! You are funnest mom ever Amy! Was loving your 4th pics! And I agree with lindsey about you posting some recipes ASAP! Get to target right away! My hat is from target and they are all on clearance. I think you live by 3 of them so get your buns over there! SIGH. How would it be?!!!

Kandice said...

Hey Amy I need the recipe for your yummy pink salad you made for us! I am wishing I had some right now! The 4th looks fun! So glad you have so many great people around you.....we LOVE those OHIO people!

Kortney Manning said...

Oh Fieldstone...how I miss you some days! Life was much simpler those days, somehow! I think most of all, the endless supply of good company we had!! We might be coming out for a game this year...we'll see! You make us miss Ohio! Take care!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes the little one first