Our ride on the Polar Express...

I FORGOT MY CAMERA FOR THE RIDE AND HAD TO STEAL THIS ONE OFF ANGIE'S BLOG, THANK YOU ANGIE!

After weeks of anticipation... trying REALLY hard to keep it a secret from the kids... we took a trip to Durango Colorado to go on the POLAR EXPRESS with the Morrill and Nalder families. The kids were wild and crazy and loved every minute of it!



We had a great time wearing out the kids swimming both nights.




10 comments:
looks like a fun time! hey- will you email me your address so I can send you a christmas card? brooke@jarviseye.com
love you!
How fun! Are you guys coming to Utah? If you are we should do something.
So much fun. I can't wait to see you! Drive carefully - but don't get too nervous, Amy.:)
So fun, they have a polar express here too, up in the mountains! We want to do it next year. Hey- I second the comment by Brooke...I need your address--so send it to my email! Thanks a bunch! Merry Christmas :)
kortneymanning@yahoo.com
Amy,
It was so fun to run into you at Target last week. I forgot to give you my e-mail so we can exchange numbers. My e-mail is heatherkarren@mac.com. Maybe we can find a day to get together and catch up.
Talk with you soon!
Heather
How fun!! I've always thought the Polar Express in Heber would be so much fun. After seeing your pictures, we will have to do it next year...we are so excited to see you guys on Friday. Have a great Christmas & we 'll see you soon:)
Did you hear about Kristi Hales?
So fun! I bet your kids had the best time, what fun christmas memories! The pictures are so pretty too!
looks like so much fun! Your fam is too cute!
Hey Amy, when you or Spence get a minute, will you go onto this web site and give Dan's company a rating/review?? I know we haven't actually done work for you, but you've seen his work right?? Thanks!
It's...
http://sales.yellowpages.com/info-IY250930742/Wangsgard-Construction/products
Post a Comment