Thursday, December 11, 2008

A GOOD PLACE TO PLAY & A GOOD PLACE FOR A NAP



I left Evan in his room for a few minutes and when I came back he was under his crib.  He thought is was pretty fun... every time I talked to him he would laugh.  It was great entertainment for him.  These days he finds the most random things to play with.  You would think he would love his toys that blink or make noise, oh no, he love things like a box or being under his crib.  Silly boy!







At the time Evan was playing under his crib I found Avery in the front room like this.  For the past two days she has made herself a little bed in front of the fireplace to get warm and a short time later I find her asleep.  I am excited she is getting a nap, most days she refuses to take one.

2 comments:

Devon and Brooke said...

i love your christmas music!! those are cute pics! there is nothing better than taking a nap when you are warm and cozy!

Jennie said...

aww that is a very sweet picture of her by the fire. I love when they just fall alseep all on their own. what a cutie.