Wow! what were all these festivities for? Such cute pics of your family. I love the one with Spencer swinging Kayla straight up into the air. Those are so fun!
Amy--I miss you! Your kids are growing up so fast. Evan is so sweet. What a handsome boy. The girls are so old, I can't believe it. Fun times! It's pretend fall here in AZ :) (I don't think 98 degrees qualifies for fall...but it is October!) The fall always reminds me of our friends in Ohio. Going to the pumpkin farm, Halloween, the ward party. I miss it! Hope you guys are doing good. Thank goodness for blogging!
I haven't been in the blog loop for a bit and you changed yours! It looks so great! The school activity looks like so much fun. A guns and roses song came on while i was reading, Guns n roses totally reminds me of Jr. High which reminds me of your sister because we were joined at the hip. So much fun to think of my own school memories too. I'm so proud of you for being so domestic. It's fun. Those are some MAD SKILLS climbing the tree. I love climbing trees!
Sheesh! It's been a while...sorry! I've been trying to figure out this "four kid" thing. Evan is so cute! So much bigger than when we last saw him. Avery's birthday party looked so cute, she's a doll. And, you! Blonde hair! You're a babe! We miss you guys!
4 comments:
Wow! what were all these festivities for? Such cute pics of your family. I love the one with Spencer swinging Kayla straight up into the air. Those are so fun!
Amy--I miss you! Your kids are growing up so fast. Evan is so sweet. What a handsome boy. The girls are so old, I can't believe it. Fun times! It's pretend fall here in AZ :) (I don't think 98 degrees qualifies for fall...but it is October!) The fall always reminds me of our friends in Ohio. Going to the pumpkin farm, Halloween, the ward party. I miss it!
Hope you guys are doing good. Thank goodness for blogging!
I haven't been in the blog loop for a bit and you changed yours! It looks so great! The school activity looks like so much fun. A guns and roses song came on while i was reading, Guns n roses totally reminds me of Jr. High which reminds me of your sister because we were joined at the hip. So much fun to think of my own school memories too. I'm so proud of you for being so domestic. It's fun. Those are some MAD SKILLS climbing the tree. I love climbing trees!
Sheesh! It's been a while...sorry! I've been trying to figure out this "four kid" thing. Evan is so cute! So much bigger than when we last saw him. Avery's birthday party looked so cute, she's a doll. And, you! Blonde hair! You're a babe! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment