Saturday, October 18, 2008

Manitou Springs


We enjoyed the great weather today by walking around Manitou Springs.  It is a fun little tourist town at the base of the canyon that goes up to Pike Peak.  (The 14,110 foot mountain that can be seen pretty much anywhere in Colorado Springs)  I LOVE fall and don't what in to end.  All the leaves look so beautiful!  We found a perfect spot to take pictures... I got a little carried away.  I was excited to get a family picture.  I think it is only the third one of us all together since Evan has been born.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute! You are quite the photag. It looks like a fun fall day - I agree with you about the leaves. I can't get enough of them. I hate how quickly they are gone.

Angie Startin said...

Love the pictures! Is your hair dark again? You have probably had it that way for a while, but I just haven't seen you :) I like it. Oh, and it is just me, or is Avery turning out to be quite the hottie? Kayla too. Geez, they are so cute! It was so great to talk to you the other day.

Stefanie Horsley said...

oh my goodness i have the cutest cousins in the world! Holy cow evan is the cutest baby in the world!! Wow they are amazing!

Candi said...

so cute...I agree with you and karla fall does not last long enough.

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

What a beautiful family! Your girls are so pretty and they look just like you. Evan is an adorable baby!

The Asays said...

I love Manitou Springs! We will have to go there together sometime. You have the best pictures! Maybe you could teach me how to take good pictures!

Angie said...

I finally got a chance to sit and read your blog, and I love it. Your pictures turned out beautiful.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So fuN! You guys are always doing such fun things! I loved all the pictures and am glad you had a nice time. You guys are making us want to move over there so bad!! It's beautiful! I also need you to show me how to use the camera!

Sid said...

beautiful kids Amy- what a fun trip!