Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Evan


Evan is six months today... six months have already gone by.  It is amazing how much babies change their first year.  Last week Evan got his first two teeth, it has made him a little grumpy.  I feel like everyday I wake-up and he looks a little different.  I can't express the love I have for this baby boy!  It is such a blessing to be a mother.




11 comments:

Devon and Brooke said...

he is so stinking cute! can believe how much they change - and it goes too fast some times!

Schmid Family said...

What a handsome little man. He is getting so big. Time does fly. I can't believe the last time I saw you were still pregnant with Evan. I hope all is well with you and your darling family. Love ya.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

6 Months already?! I can't believe how fast it has gone! He is such a handsome little guy! You make having 3 look so easy! You are an amazing mom Amy!

theSwensenFamily said...

Evan is so handsome! Those are great pictures of him! He's gorgeous and getting so big! Wow! I can't believe he is six months already? Remember meeting for lunch last November and we were both pregnant? Where did that last year go? We survived! Now on to the fun stuff! I LOVED the princess pictures from Avery's party! How precious! You ARE a busy mom! By the way, your hair is gorgeous! I love it long on you! I've cut mine short! NO time!

Heather K said...

I can't believe he is six months old now! Time goes by so fast! He is adorable!!!

Holly said...

Wow how time flies! What a cute boy or should I say little man that you have. I can't wait to get to see this little guy. Your little family is so cute. I can't wait to be a mom!

Beth said...

What fun to see a little boy Elmore. He is simply adorable!!

Angie Startin said...

So cute!!! Did I give you that shirt?? I looks familiar. Everytime Emma wears one of your things, I get a compliment. Never fails. Hey, can you call me? I still dont have your number and I REALLY want to talk to you. I went to Indigo Girls last night... Anyways, call me!!!!!!

Richard said...

The boys liked seeing Evan and your girls. I wanna eat his tummy!!

Laurie said...

He looks so cute. I love his big milky eyes. It is as if he has something to say.

Oh and I love the new look of your blog.

The White Wash said...

Oh my he is SO BIG!! I can't believe it's been 6 mths. I want so bad to hug your little people. You really make gorgeous kids. Apparently Evan is going to have another boy cousin to play with next year:) Lots of fun!! Soon we will have our own football team..If they can just get some of the hubby genes:) I miss ya SIS.