Thursday, August 21, 2008

What happens when school starts...

Avery has recruited the neighbor boy to play her way.  It is so nice to not hear fighting from my girls throughout the day, now that Kayla is in school.  Instead I get to hear Avery tell Noah what to play.  Avery is best friends with Noah's older sister, since she started kindergarten Avery seems a little lost.  Preschool starts next week and Avery did not get in.  I think she will be the only kid left on the street not in school.  I better figure out a plan B.  But until then I hope she can keep herself entertained.  (Notice what Noah is wearing, a Hooters shirt,  he always comes over wearing the funniest clothes, if any at all.)

11 comments:

Teri said...

That is so great! I love that he has to play with all the pink stuff. She'll have lots of mom and baby time coming I think.

Angie Startin said...

Oh, I love Avery. At least she doesn't bite or squeeze anymore. Maybe his is a good friend for her because he just does whatever she says.

Richard said...

Amy,
I love seeing my cute little nephew and nieces!

I need your help on my site. Will you make it all cool like yours? I'll pay you! :)


Anyway, love you Meems!

Richie

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So fun! Noah looks like he's having the time of his life! How nice to have such a good friend for her!

Stefanie Horsley said...

That is so cute! Avery will make a very good wife, tellin her husband what to do:) But that wonderful secret store i was talking about....its target!! I am a huge fan!

Sharlynn said...

Go Avery, way to make those boys play the way you want to play. Amy I would love to get together with you next time you are this direction. I will have to email you my phone number. Erika asks about you guys from time to time. The other day she got her hair cut and she said, "Mom, I wish Kayla lived by us then her mom could cut my hair." She remembers you and of course Madison does too. Your girls are cute and Kayla looks great on her first day of school. Cute kids!

Devon and Brooke said...

i love that she convinced him to have his own stroller to push! that is too cute!

Candi said...

Amy so cute...tanner went to his first day on Monday and jordan is so sad. Oh you would think that I would love to board because joe does but I can't do it....I can kind of ski. but i would love to see you when you come out.

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

What a darling family!! You look as beautiful as ever. Ike and I have wondered what you guys have been up to since graduating (you are so lucky to finally be done)! I would love to end up in Colorado, Ike's more into Montana/Wyoming thrilling isn't it? I can't believe you have three kids and one in school. Crazy how we're all getting older. I'll have to keep up on your blog. I love to see how everyone's doing. It's great to hear from you!

Jennie said...

awww sorry she didn't get into the preshcool you wanted. so what's plan b? I love her hooter's tshirt friend. that is so hilarious. Love to see a little boy with a stroller. (they secretly love them as much as girls do so keep one around for when Evan gets bigger.) he can put his cars and boy stuff in it. Zach would always steal Brooklyn's stroller and do that

Sid said...

so funny amy- what a cute kid. Hopefully you can get her in preschool. I can't believe you have a 1st grader too that's crazy.