


I can't believe my baby boy is already four months old. He seems to change everyday. I wanted to post a few pictures to show how he has grown. I feel so blessed to have him in our family. He is such a easy going, happy little guy, who puts up with a lot from his overly loving sisters.
8 comments:
Wow! Look how big he's gotten! He is such a cutie. I love that last picture, he has a great smile. Time flies by way to fast.
ahhhhhh, I can't wait for you to read it. It was soooooo great! You will love it, love it, love it! I say, just read it now. Don't finish rereading Eclipse, it's that good... okay, reread Eclipse if you want, but read it soon so we can dish about it. Here is how you get the blog list; go to where you add stuff, click in the top right corner "customize", then click on add a page element and it's the first one on the left "Blog list (New)" It's great, it takes some time to set it up because I didn't know any easier way than to go to everyones blog and copy and paste the addresses in, but I'm so glad that I did, because it saves me so much time now. It's worth it! Then I had to rename them all also to everyones names instead of the blog name. It's great though.
P.S. call me if you want while you are reading it.. There were times that I wanted to scream and talk to someone about it, but no one was there yet. Yes, I'm obsessed. It's a little sad. Tonight I picked it up and started reading it again.. that's really sad. I think I saw Sean roll his eyes at me.
I love the pictures! Evan looks so happy in the last pic - just like I imagine him when we are talking in the mornings and you tell me how smiley he is. What a big boy - it goes way too fast.
he is such a little cutie!! it makes me even more baby hungry than i already am! i can't wait to see you next week.
Oh, Amy, he is getting so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. He has such a cute face! I'm sure that boy is getting lots of love from his sisters! So cute.
It's amazing how big Evan is getting! I love his bright eyes. He doesn't look like a newborn anymore.
Oh he is such a doll! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment