
A few days we ago we went with some friends to an amusement park in Denver. After coming home and looking at the pictures I couldn't help laugh at all the interesting people in the background of all our pictures. I guess that is part of the amusement... people watching. Anyway, we really had a great time. We stayed almost until closing and the kids were still asking to go on rides.
Wish us luck, we are off on another eight hour road trip tomorrow. I always get a little nervous about keeping the kids happy, so we stay happy. I have saved Breaking Dawn to read on the way... yeah, can't wait!!!
7 comments:
It was fun to talk to you tonight. We definitly don't do it enough. Oh, and you are going to love Breaking Dawn! Good luck on the road!
looks like fun amy- you are brave 8hours is so long with kids. Breaking Dawn is awesome! The time will fly with that to read!
Sounds like a lot of fun. You are definitely good at having fun. Good luck with your road trip.
How on earth did you save Breaking Dawn? I'm excited for you to read it. We just got back from a road trip to Ouray CO, it was great. Baby Jack got sick with a cold on the way there, sad little man. I hope you have a great trip!
I am saving Breaking Dawn for my trip this week as well. Thanks for sharing mom with me.
PS I tag you. Go to my blog when you get a chance. I miss and love you. I wish I could be in UT with you.
I've been wanting to take my boys to an amusement park for so long but it seems that I am always either pregnant or have a little one that can't ride the rides. One of these days...
I feel bad that we didn't get to meet up with you guys on your last visit. Let us know when you will be out again.
Ahh, Eliches. I have many memories of that little amusement park. The last time I was there was for my very first date just after I turned 16. I got so sick from the rides that I almost puked in the car on the ride home. What a great impression that would have made.
Post a Comment