Sunday, June 22, 2008

No Fear




From the time Avery  could climb she seemed to have no fear of things.  I would find her on top of a shelf even above the fridge.  Now as she gets older it seems she is still fearless.  Today we went horseback riding at a friends house.  Not having much experience with horses, I was nervous for my girls to ride alone on such a big animal.  Not Avery, she wanted to ride alone and kept trying to get the horse to go faster and faster.  (I am a little leery of what this might bring in our future.)  Kayla has a more reserved personality, but she too was pretty daring today.  I have a feeling my girls might want a pony for their next birthday... to bad that will never happen.

9 comments:

jamie t. said...

Wow you are a very brave mom to let her go all by herself! Isn't it funny how different their personalities can be. It looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Avery definitely keeps things interesting - never a dull moment. She reminds me of her mom. It was so good to see you - Evan is such a doll!

Sharlynn said...

What fun. Avery is very fearless. I don't think any of my kids at that age would have gone on a horse by themselves. What sweet girls.

Teri said...

FUN! How fun for your kids to be able to do. Avery is a rock star!

Jennie said...

ahhh! c'mon get them a pony! spencer is a dentist now, so that means you guys are seriously loaded. right? ha ha

Sid said...

so fun- I am scared of horses- so you guys are all daring.
you have a cute family!

Angie Startin said...

Oh, Avery. I love her personality. She reminds me of a girl Cole. Tell me...does it get any easier? Probably not. Parker still talks about Kayla, his girlfriend who moved to Colorado. They were so cute together. We need to talk soon. My phone was stolen so I don't have your # anymore...CALL ME!!

Angie Startin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devon and Brooke said...

those pics were so cute - are you sure you can't get them a pony?!?