So sweet! Your family is just beautiful! That is so nice you were able to bless Evan in Utah with all of your family there! It looked like a great day! I loved that you stopped in Moab on your way! I know you guys love that place. Your girls look like they are best little friends. How fun!
Those really are some great pictures! I love the Moab ones. Thanks for coming to visit us. I know you guys have so much to do and so little time, so it means a lot that you stopped by!
yeah! such cute pictures. I am sooo sad that i didn't get to see you or evan! oh well, maybe next time. i am glad you guys had a good time! miss you, love you.
What a great day to be able to have so much family there. You guys are a beautiful family. Your trip to Moab also looked great. I can't wait until we can do more things like that.
You are so smart for taking all those pictures on his blessing day. I always feel so rushed to get the next thing done that I don't get the pictures I want.
You have an adorable family! It is fun to see your kids grow! It seems like yesterday we were all in the mother's room in the Powell building together feeding and changing our babies...Now they are four and have younger siblings!
7 comments:
So sweet! Your family is just beautiful! That is so nice you were able to bless Evan in Utah with all of your family there! It looked like a great day! I loved that you stopped in Moab on your way! I know you guys love that place. Your girls look like they are best little friends. How fun!
Those really are some great pictures! I love the Moab ones. Thanks for coming to visit us. I know you guys have so much to do and so little time, so it means a lot that you stopped by!
yeah! such cute pictures. I am sooo sad that i didn't get to see you or evan! oh well, maybe next time. i am glad you guys had a good time! miss you, love you.
What a cute boy and good looking family. What a fun Moab trip too. It is fun to have such fun with the kids and do more things as they grow!
What a great day to be able to have so much family there. You guys are a beautiful family. Your trip to Moab also looked great. I can't wait until we can do more things like that.
You are so smart for taking all those pictures on his blessing day. I always feel so rushed to get the next thing done that I don't get the pictures I want.
You have an adorable family! It is fun to see your kids grow! It seems like yesterday we were all in the mother's room in the Powell building together feeding and changing our babies...Now they are four and have younger siblings!
Evan is getting huge. I wish we could have been there..as always. You look great. Love ya, Miss
Post a Comment