Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A day at the Zoo



6 comments:

Mariel said...

I love taking my kids to the zoo!

And, yes! You were there on Dan and my first date! I think we met at Chilis first then went to Huntsville. I remember how I had just finished reading some crazy book about this girl that escaped from a Satanic Cult and I was telling you guys about it in the car. Every time I think about it I get embarressed because I must have sounded like such a freak telling you about this psychotic book I read. Anyway, hopefully time has redeemed me and you now know I am not such a weirdo...only a little bit.

Devon and Brooke said...

those pics are cute - i cannot believe how long kayla's hair is! your girl's are so pretty! i am glad that we can "talk" through blogging - i miss you! love ya!

Angie Startin said...

The older Avery gets, the more she looks like you. I smile everytime I see a picture of her.

The Neeleys said...

Love your blog background - so cute! I also love the darling picture of your kids in that GREAT BIG chair. I am impressed at how well you are handling 3 kids! You are awesome. Miss you!

Andria said...

AMY! I saw your blog link from Sid's page....I haven't seen you since before we all graduated from high school! You look amazing! And your kids are SO cute! Congrats! Andria Shaw Carnell

The White Wash said...

Hi Sis. Just missing ya. I wanted to see a updated picture of Evan. Kinz is always comparing every baby to "baby Evan". It is so cute that she cares so much about him. We wish we could be there to see your kiddos grow up and of course to be with you. Love ya. Miss