I love the new pictures! Evan looks like an Elmore for sure. I am glad you are getting use out of the cloths I sent. I felt like yours were so much cuter than mine. I fell like Emma is dressed cute every other day because of you and I always think "Avery was the last one to wear this" and it makes me smile. Emma ALWAYS has cute shoes on too. She has more shoes than anyone in the house, thanks to you. She wore the cute pink corduroy ones yesterday and got so many compliments:)
2 comments:
I love the new pictures! Evan looks like an Elmore for sure. I am glad you are getting use out of the cloths I sent. I felt like yours were so much cuter than mine. I fell like Emma is dressed cute every other day because of you and I always think "Avery was the last one to wear this" and it makes me smile. Emma ALWAYS has cute shoes on too. She has more shoes than anyone in the house, thanks to you. She wore the cute pink corduroy ones yesterday and got so many compliments:)
Amy it was so good to see you. Next time bring your girls. They are darling and Evan is so cute. I am glad you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment