

Spencer made sure we were covered when it came to Evan having some Ohio State things to wear.
It was so cute to see Spencer with his little man watching sports on the first night we were home from the hospital. (A tradition that has just began.) I think he is pretty happy to have his boy.
12 comments:
Yay! Go Buckeyes! Good job on teaching him early!
Way to start the brainwashing early. He is so cute and I just want to squeeze him. Good job guys.
He's super adoreable! I'm happy for Spence to get his boy! I bet your little girls are going to LOVE being your helper.
that's so fun for spencer to be so excited to watch sports with his boy. i'll bet he is so excited for all the boy stuff that is to come.
Maybe little Evan will be the first Elmore to enter the Ohio State school of Modern Dance :). Just make sure Spence doesn't make him watch too much baseball- keep the focus on football! Go Buckeyes!
Adorable! He is so sweet. I hope that you are doing well. You'll have to let us know how juggling 3 is sometime. For some reason 3 scares me a lot.
He looks alot like Avery, in my opinion. What a handsome boy. Has he peed in your face yet? Reese was always up in Truman's grill when I would change his diaper...until the day she got peed all over!! I about died laughing, while she cried hysterically!! Gotta love little boys :)
Amy, okay I don't know how to get a hold of you any other way than this, I guess I could call but anyways first off Evan is beautiful!! Okay so today I was talking to my really good friend Jake today and we were talking about his mission for the one hundredth time, we have been friends all year, well he went to Ohio on his mission and we were talking about how he was on OSU's campus and it clicked to me that Spencer was going to school there the same time and well long story short we found out that he had eaten dinner at your house a few times, he remembers making pizza one time. His last name is Van de Merwe. It was funny how we figured out that it was you guys and he couldn't stop saying how cute avery and kayla were and how he thought you guys were one of the coolest families from his mission! I was so excited and thought it was so cool that you guys had had him in your home!! He couldn't stop talking about how cool you guys were! It was really fun!
What a cute little man! I bet you guys are just lovin' him. Boys are a lot of fun!
I love my beautiful little nephew! He is so beautiful Mimi!
What a cute little Buckeye!! I love that he is already watching sports with his dad. He is absolutely beautiful (or handsome, I guess I should say). Great work you guys:)
So cute!! He is such a handsome buckeye! How nice for Spence to have a sport buddy!
Post a Comment