


It seems we can't pass up Disney on Ice when it comes to town. This time it was Finding Nemo. Since we bought the tickets before Evan was born, I decided I would not go, but let Grandma Elmore go in my place. (She came to visit us this weekend!) This makes show number four for Kayla and I am thinking unless they come out with some new shows, we are done with Disney shows. At least until we go to Disney Land.
4 comments:
You are so cute to always get tickets for your kids. It's one of those things that I see & think my kids would have fun going to see a show like that. I just never actually do it. Fun that your mother-in-law came for a visit & took your girls. I bet it was nice to have a little break, even if it was only for a couple of hours.
looks like fun! i know that brooklyn would be in Heaven, maybe next year we will take her to one. she is so obsessed with princesses right now. she doesn't even want to sing primary songs, it's the princess songs. oh, and I have no advice for you on your hair because I already love it. It looks so long and lucious and pretty!
I don't think I could PAY Dan to go to Disney on Ice!
Your girls always look so cute!
You are definitely not old!! That's for sure! And he has grown up since his mission, i showed him the picture that I posted and he said we shouldve parted my hair or something! I will be there for his blessing, I am glad you guys are coming out for it so I can see you all! And I'll probably bring Max so you can meet him! I can't believe how old the girls look in these pictures! They are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment