Congratulations!!! We were so excited to hear the news! What a beautiful little boy! Amy, you look amazing for just having had a baby! Spencer, you look like such the proud father. I'm sure you are loving having a little boy! Great pictures! I loved your slide show! It totally made me cry! What a special time for you all!
Congrats Amy. He is so sweet. You look great for just having had a baby. But that doesn't suprise me. Enjoy your little on. We miss you guys. Love ya, Amy S.
Yay! I am so glad he made it here! And how exciting for your sister to be here for everything! He is adorable and just like everyone has already said, you do look amazing for just having a baby! We are excited for you and it looks like you are really enjoying having a new little one around! I love that! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! What a special time in life, babies are the BIGGEST blessing we could be given. How blessed little Evan is to have such a wonderful family to be a part of. We couldn’t be happier for you and wish you all that happy memories that come with a sweet little baby. Glad to hear everyone is healthy.
YEAH! I can't believe it! He's beautiful! I am so excited for you guys! That picture of Spence holding him was to die for! You look amazing too!! You aren't suppossed to look perfect holding the baby! No sweat, puffy eyes or hair everywhere!! Anyways I too can't wait to see more pics! Congrats again!
Amy, I love the pictures. I'm so happy Missy was there. I can't wait to see baby again and have a chance to get together. I had such a great time with you. Patsy
He is such a doll! I love all the pics - your girls are so beautiful. It's so fun to see how big your family has gotten - it seems like we were in Zions only a couple of years ago. We love you guys!
Oh he is so cute! I am so happy for you. What happened to the 22nd? I was just leisurely browsing my friends' blogs, and there he is, already here! I am going to give you a few days, but we have to talk, I want to hear all about it!!! Yea!!
Missy told me to check your blog to see the sweet pictures of baby Evan, oh my goodness he is a cutie pie! Congratulations! Boys are so much fun, and I'm sure that the girls will be good little mommies too. It was so nice of you to wait for Missy to be there, what a great sister you are!
Congratulations. Is'nt it so nice for once to have a baby when your husband can really be there and not studing for school.;) We are so excited for you.
What a beautiful little boy - I especially love the picture of you and your three little kids on the bed- it is precious. How are you adjusting to 3? You make it look like a piece of cake. Congrats to you guys! Oh, and Amy you look great - you don't even look like you had a baby!
Amy,Karla gave us your blog site. You have the cutest family. Your girls are beautiful and your little man is so darling. I would love to see you next time you come to Utah. Enjoy him boys are so much fun.
23 comments:
Congratulations!!! We were so excited to hear the news! What a beautiful little boy! Amy, you look amazing for just having had a baby! Spencer, you look like such the proud father. I'm sure you are loving having a little boy! Great pictures! I loved your slide show! It totally made me cry! What a special time for you all!
Congrats Amy. He is so sweet. You look great for just having had a baby. But that doesn't suprise me. Enjoy your little on. We miss you guys.
Love ya,
Amy S.
Congratulations! What a beautiful family you guys have. He is absolutly beautiful. I hope you are recovering well. Can't wait to see more pics.
Yay! I am so glad he made it here! And how exciting for your sister to be here for everything! He is adorable and just like everyone has already said, you do look amazing for just having a baby! We are excited for you and it looks like you are really enjoying having a new little one around! I love that! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! What a special time in life, babies are the BIGGEST blessing we could be given. How blessed little Evan is to have such a wonderful family to be a part of. We couldn’t be happier for you and wish you all that happy memories that come with a sweet little baby. Glad to hear everyone is healthy.
Congratulations! What a sweet little guy. Good luck with everything.
Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable! You guys got some pretty great pictures!! And Amy you look amazing!
Congrats again. I cannot get over how cute your belly is full term. Where was that baby hiding??
YEAH! I can't believe it! He's beautiful! I am so excited for you guys! That picture of Spence holding him was to die for! You look amazing too!! You aren't suppossed to look perfect holding the baby! No sweat, puffy eyes or hair everywhere!! Anyways I too can't wait to see more pics! Congrats again!
Amy,
I love the pictures. I'm so happy Missy was there. I can't wait to see baby again and have a chance to get together. I had such a great time with you. Patsy
He is such a doll! I love all the pics - your girls are so beautiful. It's so fun to see how big your family has gotten - it seems like we were in Zions only a couple of years ago. We love you guys!
Congratulations Elmores! He is absolutely precious and now you get to enter the world of 3. You are officially outnumbered. Good luck.
he is a doll! I am so happy for y'all! i bet your girls are loving having a baby around! congrats!
Amy, he is so beautiful. It makes me want another even more! You look so pretty in all of your pictures. curses. love you!
Oh he is so cute! I am so happy for you. What happened to the 22nd? I was just leisurely browsing my friends' blogs, and there he is, already here! I am going to give you a few days, but we have to talk, I want to hear all about it!!! Yea!!
Missy told me to check your blog to see the sweet pictures of baby Evan, oh my goodness he is a cutie pie! Congratulations! Boys are so much fun, and I'm sure that the girls will be good little mommies too. It was so nice of you to wait for Missy to be there, what a great sister you are!
Hey congrats! He is darling. I hope all is well for you guys.
Congratulations! He's absolutely adorable!
Congratulations! Evan is so handsome, and a great name! Hope you get some sleep and lots of help from your girls. You guys have the cutest family!
Congratulations. Is'nt it so nice for once to have a baby when your husband can really be there and not studing for school.;) We are so excited for you.
What a beautiful little boy - I especially love the picture of you and your three little kids on the bed- it is precious. How are you adjusting to 3? You make it look like a piece of cake. Congrats to you guys! Oh, and Amy you look great - you don't even look like you had a baby!
Amy,Karla gave us your blog site. You have the cutest family. Your girls are beautiful and your little man is so darling. I would love to see you next time you come to Utah. Enjoy him boys are so much fun.
congrats Amy- He is darling! New babies are so fun!
Post a Comment