


After much anticipation we made it to the Disney's Princesses on Ice. Out of all days for it to start snowing, it had to be the day we had to drive to Denver. We got to the show safe and sound and it was worth the drive. Avery and Kayla were mesmerized by the show. We really had a great time.
9 comments:
SO FUN! I can't believe they have fun things like that. I let montrose know, or get ready for us to come stay with you guys to party! I hope you dressed up too!
What a nice Dad to go along with that! You couldn't PAY Dan to go to Anything on Ice! How was it?? I've always wondered if they are something the kids would like or if they are as lame as Dan says they will be! Your girls look so cute in their costumes!
Mariel
I love it! that is what I am so excited to do for Brooklyn. I LOVE Kaylas dress. Snow white is my very favorite. Brooklyn has a snow white dress but it is two separate pieces and kind of crappy, but she loves it. How fun for you guys! How far of a drive is denver?
Hi Elmore Fam! It's been forever since we've seen you. Congrats on the boy-to-be and on the move! We miss seeing you.
I love the Disney Princess Ice Show! Well worth the drive - even in the snow! And your girls look so cute dressed as princesses!
HI, I grew up next door to Spencer. I found your website by mistake from seeing your link on another person's blog that I knew! (Small World) Anyway, it was fun seeing how you guys are doing!
From,
Kelli Packer (Use to be Kelli Turner)
I found a link to your blog on Sharlynn's blog. Your girls are too cute! I noticed you are expecting a boy, congratulations!
How fun!! I bet your girls were in heaven with all of the princesses! It was so great to see you & Spence last weekend. We sure miss you, but I am so happy that everything is working out in Colorado. Keep me posted on your little guy!!
Hey,
You don't know me but I actually grew up next to the Elmores, I was 5 years younger then Spence but my brother and sister were just a year younger then him. They were great neighbors! Your family is very cute!!! Congrats on the boy!!
Jamie (Turner) Coe
Post a Comment