


I love family traditions. Though we can't be in Utah to make gingerbread houses with all the Elmore cousins, I make sure we still make them with our family. We always enjoy inviting another family to decorate with us. This year we had the Morrill family and a neighbor friend Henrick. I made two houses and for some reason only one of them cooked right. Spence saved the day by making a house out of graham cracker for Kayla and her friends to decorate so I could still decorate my own. Thank you Spencer.
5 comments:
Amy, you guys are so cute! I wanted to make Gingerbread houses this year, and Mike goes "next year." I'm like "Yea, like you're gonna be around next year." I love doing stuff like that! I hope you guys have a great Christmas. I miss you!
Cute Amy! Your way more fun than me! I just go to the store and buy those lame, gross tasting kits! Looks like fun!
Mariel
I love this tradition! My family does it too! Only, I am impressed that you actually bake the gingerbread. We are all about the gingerbread flavored graham crackers. Cute pictures of your kids! Merry Christmas!
We missed you so much this weekend. The cousins thought of you and we ate extra candy for you! Your houses turned out amazing! We can't wait to see you!!!
So fun! We did our gingerbread houses yesterday. Ella did such a good job. I remember last year when we did it with you guys and she was still so little!
Post a Comment