While Grandma McDermott was here for Thanksgiving we decided to try and get a family picture for Christmas cards. After taking many many family pictures without Avery smiling we got one when no one was ready.
I'm so glad that you've created a blog. It has been fun to keep in touch with friends from Columbus. congrats on the boy. I think it will give Aaron hope for our number three. Keep us updated on your adorable family!
I am so glad you did a blog too! I love looking at everyones blogs too! Congratulations on number three! You will have SO much fun with a baby boy! I loved it! Boys are a little easier than girls...
Yeah Amy, now we can know just a little bit more about whats going on in each other's lives. I will put your blog link on my blog. just in case you forgot. jenniebartlett.blogspot.com Love you!
Hey Amy! I found your blog from someone else. Your family is adorable! I made my blog private, but send me an email and I will invite you. Talk to you soon. Bethany blstone13@yahoo.com
I found your blog through Lindsey's and just wanted to say hi and say congrats on having a baby boy! I am so happy for you guys! You're family is beautiful and I hope you guys are enjoying CO. If you're ever in Montrose come say hi!!!!! I know you've been dying to get over here! Miss you guys!
hi amy! i just found your blog on sharlynn's--i think? anyway, it's fun to see what you guys are up to! it looks like you're enjoying CO, and congrats on baby #3--you'll LOVE boys! but i think spencer would kill you if you put the baby in pink, so get working on the blue wardrobe :o) take care! karen
8 comments:
I'm so glad that you've created a blog. It has been fun to keep in touch with friends from Columbus. congrats on the boy. I think it will give Aaron hope for our number three. Keep us updated on your adorable family!
I am so glad you did a blog too! I love looking at everyones blogs too! Congratulations on number three! You will have SO much fun with a baby boy! I loved it! Boys are a little easier than girls...
Hooray, I have just been thinking about you guys and wondering how you are doing. Congrats on the boy!
Jenny Swenson
Could the background be any more beautiful?? It goes right along with the people in the picture. We love you!! Janine
Yeah Amy, now we can know just a little bit more about whats going on in each other's lives. I will put your blog link on my blog. just in case you forgot. jenniebartlett.blogspot.com
Love you!
Hey Amy! I found your blog from someone else. Your family is adorable! I made my blog private, but send me an email and I will invite you.
Talk to you soon.
Bethany
blstone13@yahoo.com
I found your blog through Lindsey's and just wanted to say hi and say congrats on having a baby boy! I am so happy for you guys! You're family is beautiful and I hope you guys are enjoying CO. If you're ever in Montrose come say hi!!!!! I know you've been dying to get over here! Miss you guys!
hi amy! i just found your blog on sharlynn's--i think? anyway, it's fun to see what you guys are up to! it looks like you're enjoying CO, and congrats on baby #3--you'll LOVE boys! but i think spencer would kill you if you put the baby in pink, so get working on the blue wardrobe :o) take care!
karen
Post a Comment