Today we found out baby number three is a boy! Spencer got his wish and his boy is in the works, due April 22nd. Kayla and Avery are ready to go shop for some boy stuff. We do not own a baby thing in blue.
Get ready for a whole new fun!! It is so exciting that you guys are having another!! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well. EVERYONE is pregnant here-but not me. I just did my first attempt blog this weekend too. simplyselph.blogspot.com Love and miss you guy soooooo much.
Yeah! I actuallt didn't even know the you were expecting! Congratulations. That is so cool that the girls are gonna have a brother. Good luck with him. Boys are wild!!
7 comments:
Yeah!! You join the "boy club". I am so happy for you. We missed you for Thanksgiving. Love ya
Congratulations on the baby boy! Chris will be so jealous (ha,ha)
I am so excited for you guys!
We are so excited for you guys! Boys are wonderful. Now only if I could get a girl. Your family looks so great.
Get ready for a whole new fun!! It is so exciting that you guys are having another!! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well. EVERYONE is pregnant here-but not me. I just did my first attempt blog this weekend too. simplyselph.blogspot.com Love and miss you guy soooooo much.
That is so fun that you get to experience the world of boys!! You'll love it!! We are actually having our 3rd boy, I didn't know if you knew!!
Congratulations, Amy!
What are you going to name my new nephew? Great pictures, by the way.
--Joseph
Yeah! I actuallt didn't even know the you were expecting! Congratulations. That is so cool that the girls are gonna have a brother. Good luck with him. Boys are wild!!
Love, Erin
Post a Comment